At 13:50 -0500 3/10/04, Rochester, Dean wrote:
Does max used connections value ever go down?  Or is this a high water mark
on the server... stating that since the server has been up, at one time you
had this many users connected at a given time.

It's a high water mark. It'll be reset to zero when you restart the server, or when you issue a FLUSH STATUS statement or execute mysqladmin flush-status.

-----Original Message----- From: Paul DuBois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 1:45 PM To: Rochester, Dean; Rhino; MySQL (E-mail) (E-mail) Subject: RE: what does show status 'questions' refer to?