Hi Friends:

We are using mysql version 4.0.17 on Linux with a master and a single
slave both running on the same node.

We have encountered a problem in replication in the following scenario:

First the slave got abnormally terminated while there were some active
connections to the master.
The master was also terminated abnormally in quick succession.
After both master and slave was brought up, we noticed that the last
transaction in the master just before the abnormal termination is
getting replicated twice in the slave.

Thanks in advance.  Please pardon me if there is a confidentiality note
that gets automatically attached with this mail and do ignore it.

Regards,
Ravi

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately