Hi Folks,
I have X running over the TV-out on my PVR-350, everything works quite
well and myth is very impressive. That is, until I attempt to play
back a DVD - a lot of frames get dropped, audio gets out of synch etc.
>From what I've read the problem is that I don't have Xv support in the
version of ivtv that I'm using (fedora core4 following Jarods guide).
I understand that Xv support is available in the development
(unstable) edition of ivtv - can anyone comment on the stability of
this?
Is there a howto or doc anywhere that describes or guides you through
the process of enabling Xv on the 350's TV-Out?
As I mentioned I'm using Fedora Core 4 here - is there a yum
repositiory that I should include in order to pull in the correct
version of ivtv?

thanks,
--Frank