Steve Adeff wrote:

I had similar problems once, you need to recompile MythTV and make sure to enable DVB support. It could also be improper DVB header files for the drivers which Myth uses. I've tried the ones that come with the 2.6.13 kernel with no luck so I just grabbed the drivers from the pchdtv.com downloads area and installed *just* the header files.
You installed just the header files with no rebuild? Is that what you are saying?

Do you know which file to download to get the header files? I didn't see anything at the site that addressed this.