Loved the 'forensic file!' I agree!
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: Lois Kuntz <nail...@sbcglobal.net>

Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:43:26
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com<NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Question

That's an interesting question. The answer is, it depends. I guarantee
all my work but since it also involves their cooperation, it's
limited. I've learn to recognized the wear & tear of a break. It's
like forensic science :) I also look at the remaining nail to see if
it was too thin or could have lead to failure in which case I won't
charge for the repair. Most of the time, my clients will fess up to an
argument their nails had with something & lost! :)
Once you know your workmanship & your client's lifestyle, you'll know
how long that will be.
Lois
Trendsetters
Calif.