From: Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net>
To: nailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:35:03 AM
Subject: NailTech:: question/massage/interpretation

Any massage therapists on this list?  Or to all nail techs/stylist question.

Do you consider nail techs massaging the lower legs, foot, arms (to
elbows) and hands part of massage therapist interpretation of your
(degree, certification,license) or do you think that nail techs
should be able to massage certain parts of the body?

The same EXACT question for stylists concerning Scalp Massage? part
of your (degree,certification, license)?

Do you think that because you received training in massage at a
"accredited school for massage" and nail techs/stylists aren't
specifically trained in these areas that stylist/nailtechs should not massage?

There is a situation that could happen in the future that some may
try to remove the word "massage" in language concerning nail techs
and stylists. diana from indiana