From: nailf...@aol.com

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:24:36
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: question/massage/interpretation

Actually, we as aestheticians can do body treatments only as in taking care
 of the skin of the body. No state board actually allows us to do massage
on the  back. you can apply product for beautification purposes only.

Darlene  Sammons LMT, NMT, MNT
Program Area Coordinator
Delta Education
Program  Director for Esthetics/Nail Technology
Miller-Motte Technical  College
Chattanooga, TN
423-510-9675 ext 234

In a message dated 7/22/2009 5:15:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,