Hello gang!

I know this post is an older one, but I am looking into a pedicure set up
again. I need your advice and suggestions. I did search the list for Footsie
baths, Belava and Brookstone - the Brookstone looks great, but the reviews
aren't so good...... How does this tub empty? I have a HUGE rolling spa
pedicure tub with jets and the whole thing (European Touch I believe) and
it's just too much. I have to roll the unit clear to a back room (I am in a
fitness center) through the exercise area, and drain it, sanitize it, etc..
it's taking me 2 hrs to have a pedicure on my book. I want a simple solution
but the Brookstone seems like it might have the same challenges?  I am also
looking for a good COMFY chair, no massage, just something they can relax in
- I'm hoping my fellow techs will chime in and give me lots of great advice
like always :)  I'd also love your suggestions for the best pedicure
products right now (a wonderful SMELL is very important!)

Have a good one!
Becky Fangmann
enhandsme...@gmail.com