Becky,

I have and use brookstones pedi spas. I also have the European touch one that
you have. I have used it for many years until last year. I have to say it is a
pain in the a??. The draining, cleaning and it is so loud. I love brookstones.
The heater is great and the jets are very powerful. I have two of them incase I
don't have time to clean one in between pedi's. I would think any pedi bath
would be heavy filled with water to carry to far though. Do you have a roll
table you could use to move it to the sink? I like the concept of the Belava
and the Footsie, but in my opinion I think they are overpriced. How many
brookstones can you have for the price of one of those and they really are
pretty powerful. The downside to it is the drainplugs break on the
brookstones. Both of mine broke in this last year of buying them. They have a
year warrenty so they replaced them for me and now I have two brand new ones
with a new one year warrenty. I think I am
 going to start oiling the rubber on the plugs. I don't know if that could be
the problem or not. You can use the drain plug and also turn it upside down to
drain. Someone on here suggested this bath and said she has to replace it every
year because the bleach is harsh on the motor. It is worth the $99 a year to
me. I have paid $58 for another portable tub and it just doesn't compare. The
heaters just don't work in most of those.

I use a glider rocker that I got at k-mart for the chair. Clients love the
comfort. I am having my husband make a platform for it though because it sits
to low and is hard on my back.

Angie Wingerter