Well I just bought a hot towel cabinet from my local nail supply and I
haven't tried it out yet.  You're supposed to wet towels, wring them out and
then put them in the cabi.  So what I'm probably gong to do is use a soapy
nail brush to scrub the foot clean, use my e-file to clean up cuticles and
calluses, apply moisturizer and masque, wrap in a hot moist towel, put a
plastic bag over that and into an electric bootie.  I'm not too sure about
the water and electricity part yet but I'd like to find a way to keep the
towel warm for a goodly amount of time.