From: Michelle Phoenix <wetpaintnail...@gmail.com>
To: "nailtech@googlegroups.com" <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, June 26, 2010 4:26:30 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: prosthetic toe nail

What about cross contamination in the gel? The brush touches the fungus then
goes back in the gel. Ick!

Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician
Wet Paint Nail Spa
www.wetpaintnailspa.com

On Jun 26, 2010, at 2:34 AM, Michelle Cordes <nailgirl1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have 3 clients like you describe... over the years I have had tons. I use
dispoable files anyway so no worries of cross contamination... They usually
only last a month depending on how much nail they have to anchor it to, but
they are thrilled to have "normal" feet and become regulars. That allows me to
keep an eye on them, and take them off and replace them if they do anything
weird. I was orginally against the idea, but my client said "What? Like if it
screws something up, they are gonna remove the toenail?!? LOL... already
happened..." so I gave it a shot. I have had no problems over the years. Not
one single problem. It can be a challenge to build though... :)