Is no one concerned about the liability issue here? I never sculpt on fungus
or injured nails... if this person has a long nail with just a tiny amount
actually attacjed, can you imagine her pain and horror when she kicks that
sucker off??? You've just created the perfect opportunity for further
damage, infection, pain... I would recommend she go buy a press on toe nail
and take her issue into her own hands. And yall who do this are crazy!!

Sent from my Evo.

On Jun 27, 2010 12:39 PM, "Michelle Phoenix" <wetpaintnail...@gmail.com>