Thanks Lynnette,
It is a weird feeling to me. I keep scraping my nail across another nail 
thinking I might scrape off some polish but nope, nothing comes off, no dents. 
I 
am not one to stick to using everything from the same company either. I just 
have never liked everything in the same line. Each to their own and what works 
for one might not work for another. That would be to easy.

Angie Wingerter




________________________________
From: Lynnette Madden <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, July 18, 2010 6:43:33 PM
Subject: Re: RE: NailTech:: rubbery nails


Not sure if I should get my bee sting meds out for that one!
Sometimes the Star nail, Axxium and YN have a rubbery feel to them. If you are 
not used to that non-polish texture, that is exactly what it feels like. That 
feeling goes away... I just asked my guinea pig how long after I did her custom 
with the YN...she said after her shower.
Just an FYI--- I am not the only one mixing and honestly it is not mixing once 
the product is cured, is it? I would just call it layering. 

But then again this is JMHO--but working for me and those who are staying 
quiet!!
Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden
www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net
Salon 29-where pampering and
personal attention is on its way!
On Jul 18, 2010 6:15 PM, "Holly L. Schippers" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>this would prob be a question for Lynette the mix master ;o)
>
>
>Holly L. Schippers
>CND Education Ambassador
>[email protected] c
> 
>Visit cnd.com for the latest in products, education and nail fashion!
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
________________________________
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:56:32 -0700
>From: [email protected]
>Subject: NailTech:: rubbery nails
>To: [email protected] 
>
>
>I just put Eco base on my natural nails and two coats of Shellac Hot Chillis 
>and Eco clear. I remo...
________________________________
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with 
Hotmail. 
Get busy. 

>
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"NailTech" group.
>To...-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to