HeyPatti,
 I told a client her Shellac was 25 for today she usually just gets
reg polish boy she about shit! I used your analysis with the weekly
charge so I said " hey that is 25 for 2 weeks wear chip free shiny
goodness for 12.50 so a little over a buck a day ! ( she owns a
clothing shop in Alden ) she handed the $ over with out a word!  I
told her if she files the ends, it may or may not chip I know she will
file,  she loves to file and buff and remove polish in between
appointments.

Thanks for the great advice !