Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:27:53 -0500
Subject: Re: NailTech:: every 6-7 week client
From: kelleymar...@gmail.com
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com

Oh man Patti, you handled that very well. And Anna very well said.

I am raising my prices jan 1. As I am reading these I had run a pedi mani spec
3 yrs ago and everyone just got used to that price and now expect to pay that ,
my pedis were 30 and manis 15 so I went to 37 for the spec 5 off pedi 3 off
mani if seperate and so here I am 3 yrs later still gettn pd the spec prices!
Not any more this is my house, and I will reign. Lol