Okay so she is fully aware that she is taking you for granted then it sounds
like to me if she was fully aware of your cc sign and when she pulled out the
cc to charge, and she asked you "What do I owe you" you should be replying "$40
for a Full Set" because you are the service provider and not her servant and
you did exactly that a Full Set!  6 repairs my BUTT more then 2 nails that need
repairing is a Full Set.

I completely understand that you are working from home it sounds to me like you
have a little salon within your home too from what you have expressed with a
pedicure area and a nail desk so this is a business not just your home...Your
Worth is Weight in Gold!  As you clearly stated you are an educated business
person that just so happens to be providing a service so get your money
girl...That client has her money in her pocket and you want it in YOURS!!!

Anna
Creations by Anna Z-James
www.annazjames.com