It is gel polish not an enhancement, but, it does give the natural nail more
support than regular nail polish.

I explain to my clients who want to remove their enhancements and change to gel
polish exactly what each service is and the pros and cons of both and discuss
what results they want/expect and make sure that they understand exactly what
they are asking for. Then we can always try the gel polish and if it is not
enough strength they can go back to enhancements.

Only one client who changed to gel polish from enhancements went back to
enhancements, the rest were very happy with their natural nails with gel
polish. The clients that were happy changing from enhancements to gel polish
are the clients who had naturally strong nails and were only wearing the
enhancements so they would not have to wait for polish to dry and wanted polish
that would not chip, they did not need the strength of the enhancements. So,
once the gel polish hit the market they couldn't switch fast enough.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad