I've found that putting classic hard gel on my natural nails w/out
enhancements doesn't work.Of course I've only tried that w/ one brand, so
that could be the problem.

I find I prefer the gel polish to the soft gel color.  The pure gels are
too rubbery feeling.  My clients prefer the gel polishes too.  It's nice
that there are a few versions available so we all have choices.

Michelle Phoenix
Owner & Elite Licensed Nail Technician

Wet Paint Nail Spa
*NAILS, SKIN & HAIR*