OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! toooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!

New client, came in to me and told me her co-worker, who is 25 YEARS OLD, told her that she should "Never go to a White Girl to get your nails done"!!!

I started laughing and said, what does she mean? My new client said, that she told her only those people in the nail salons know how to do nails, white girls don't.

I think it is the funniest thing that I have heard of FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

But on the other hand, I wrote about this YEARS AGO, a prediction of what would happen in the future.

In my nails only salon, 12 nail techs, women would bring their daughters in, and watch mom get their nails done. Then they would go to school, and become nail techs, and salons all over town had choices of different girls going and graduating from schools. The salons had a "pick" of the litter!!!!!!!!! Beauty schools were booked solid of the nail classes...........Clients even went to school and became nail techs............The supply and demand of nail techs!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But our industry changed, as new salons opened up, from different nationalities, Mom's started going to other salons, and took their little girls. Little girls grew up, and like Mom's they went and had their nails done. These little girls had NO IDEA, that there was a career in the nail industry, they ASSUMED, that the best was what they were brought up with.

No little girls going to school, salon owners can't find nail techs, the young generation has no clue that money can be made, or even WORSE, nail techs giving up and blaming their lack of business on these salons.

So no wonder this little "25 year old" girl has NO CLUE..........too funny but makes you think how our industry has changed soooooooo much in the last 15 years.

And how the public perceives our industry, something to ponder.

Please, this has nothing to do with race, before someone starts slamming, this has to do with reality of our industry. For the Good and for the Bad. JMHO diana from indiana