This is precisely why we need to push for universal standards and testing
across all 50 states.

The absolute ignorance of the state board members and the examiners is
almost beyond comprehension.

The schools are still teaching out dated materials and most  instructors
have never even done an acrylic nail.

What's taught is almost useless in today's salon environment. The only
thing my state keeps current are sanitation and infection protection
guidelines.

I'm saddened by your experience and hope this motivates nail techs to get
involved with their state boards and education standards.

I hope this gets resolved to your benefit.

Regards,

Sherri Evans
Bling Box Nail Studio