Yes, if lawyers and doctors can’t get a “national” license....beauty
professionals are going to have an even harder time.

Karen

From: Debbie Doerrlamm
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:15 PM
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Took my State Boards--not what I expected

Sherri.. I agree, always have, that there should be a national test & license..
but somewhere in our constitution it says something to the effect "each state
shall stand alone" meaning each state having its own mini-government rules &
laws with in the federal guidelines... so unfortunately I doubt thats going to
ever happen
Debbie