> Not for the content. Randy is a little excitable since he and the SC
> have been marginalized for the most part.

perhaps you confuse lack of schoolyard bullying with marginalization. no
surprise there.

> AUP Item #8 seems to apply. I'm asking if it's what people really
> want.

we know you don't like it, marty.  but the membership has said they do
repeatedly, on list, in community meetings, ...  should you or others
convince the membership otherwise, it's easy to change the aup.  but i
suspect the means you seem to be choosing are not helping your position.

randy