> > It seems to be a cut and dried case of "mail bouncing".  If mail
> > bounces, the address is "not good" and should be removed.

no.  if mail *from* the list bounces, the address should be removed.
if you bounce all the mail from everyone else in the world, it's
unrelated.

> Not for the content. Randy is a little excitable since he and the SC
> have been marginalized for the most part. AUP Item #8 seems to apply.
> I'm asking if it's what people really want.

it's not what i want.

does anyone else (aside from marty) actually think that AUP applies to
mail between list members?  this just seems silly.  the poster may
violate the AUP for some other reason, but having an account that
bounces email from marty's choice of smtp provider certainly doesn't
qualify.

t.