It's too late to make changes before the election, so these bylaws
will just have to be voted up or down.

That said, these bylaws are designed to be changable.  If there's a
strong desire to drop down to a single class of membership, all it
will take is a majority vote of the membership in next year's election
to make it happen.  It doesn't even require the 2/3 majority Randy
suggests.

I'm not entirely comfortable with the membership structure either, but
it's what the process and the people who stepped up to do the work
came up with.  My hope at this point is that it will turn out to work
well.  If not, we can change it.

-Steve