On 10/3/10 11:01 AM, Sean Figgins wrote:

> I think this is all I am going to say about this any more.  In the end,
> it doesn't matter.  NANOG will still be NANOG.  If this experiment
> fails, there will be something that replaces it.

Everyone, I realize that I was overly harsh, and after checking my
facts, I forgot about a later conference call of the membership working
group that I was unable to attend.  It looks like there may have been
some good discussion going on during that call.  By this point I think I
had all but given up on any meaningful discussion.

Again, I have great respect for everyone involved in this.  A great
amount of hard work was done to get where it is.  And I wish for success.

  -Sean