On 9/30/2011 11:00 AM, Steve Gibbard wrote:

In our upcoming board election, we have four candidates for four open
seats.  As one of those candidates, I'd like to think that this is
because everybody really wants to vote for us, but the most I can
really hope for is that being on the board sounds like a lot of work
and nobody objects to us strongly enough to want to volunteer.

Just a brief question: Could someone be on the PC, and still not attend physically?

--
At the head of all the sciences and arts, at the head of civilization
and progress, stands -- not militarism, the science that kills; not