Hi Ian,

When should I log a diagnotic message if the file/Directory does not exist ?  Ony when
the task runs in verbose mode, if the project runs in verbose mode or always ?

I would prefer not to log it always, but I'll do whatever you decide ...

What do we do with the path length check that's in the DeleteTask class ?  I'd say,
remove it, but I guess my ability to judge on these kind of things is way off today :-)

Gert

By the way: are you sure you won't reconsider the decision to remove the quiet
attribute ? :-)