Those files are named based on an old system that was used to create them (fogcreek something or other).

You should name your new files something more reasonable. Those files will get renamed when someone puts in the request for sf.net admins to rename them in cvs. You can edit them manually, but please make sure you keep them xhtml 1.1 valid.

XSLT/NAntDocumenter are only used to document Tasks and Types (from source code xml comments). The rest of the docs are created from the xhtml in the doc folder.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 6:07 AM
Subject: [nant-dev] Naming of documentation files

Hi!

Is there any reason why filenames in NAnt help/website are named like this:

fog0000000006.html
fog0000000013.html
fog0000000040.html
fog0000000041.html
fog0000000042.html
fog0000000079.html
fog0000000081.html

I'd like to add a section on expressions and functions. How should I name the files?
Should I use XSLT/NAntDocumenter to generate the documentation or can it be done by hand?

Jarek