would be great if we could use the NAntDocumenter to generate docs for the
functions if possible ... that's the only way to ensure that the docs are
always in sync ...

From: "Scott Hernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Naming of documentation files

Those files are named based on an old system that was used to create them
(fogcreek something or other).

You should name your new files something more reasonable. Those files will
get renamed when someone puts in the request for sf.net admins to rename
them in cvs. You can edit them manually, but please make sure you keep them
xhtml 1.1 valid.

XSLT/NAntDocumenter are only used to document Tasks and Types (from source
code xml comments). The rest of the docs are created from the xhtml in the
doc folder.