Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Nant contributions or where nant is going?

Hi Gert...

If you want, I can fold the Telnet code into the Nant.Telnet assembly. This will get rid of the extra dependency....

I can create a patch, do you want udiff?

I'm very familiar with cvs. BTW: I am one of the developers on NUnit, and I'd also like to take a look at updating the NUnit task....

Thanks,
Shmarya