> > should addess in 1.0: VS2005 projects. Or MSBuild cooperation. The
> Are people really waiting for this ?

I think so. How many of 1.0 users use <solution> task? Same percentage of
2.0 users would want to use simmilar feature under 2.0. Or they have to use
something else...

> Shouldn't we focus on improving NAnt ?

That we definitelly should. I don't say we have to add msbuild support for
all costs. Maybe contrib task for it should be sufficient. Perhaps. But we
definitelly should address it, and add info about it to release-info etc. It
is important feature in my eyes. I see NAnt as "the <solution> task and some
few other support ones". And I bet, I' not the only one! (notice the quotes:
excessively said, of course)

> We could ofcourse use reflection to invoke the MSBuild API's.
> We briefly discussed this once, no ?

Yes, yes. It could be done, of course. Or conditionally loading some plugins
depending on target/current framework. We need choose the way, coding is the
easy part :-)

> > Maybe 2 distributions: 1.0 compatible, and 2.0, compiled
> This might create too much confusion for (some) users, no ?

I think so, too. But maybe it could not. NUnit seems to choose this way -
maybe we could borrow their experience with it.

Regards,
Martin