Mike, Brad,

> FWIW, we just use the <exec /> task to run MSBuild, using the
> 2.0 Framework.  Works just fine.

Yes - but you give up many features <solution> do for you. Inter-project
dependency solving is what I desperatelly need. We have ~300 .csprojs (under
1 ccnet project) with new ones appearing, and we do not want to maintain
.build nant file for every of those projects. <solution> task handles it
very nicely for 1.0 projects.

There are other features in the <solution> task. But perhaps, for most users
they are not so useful. Maybe we could simply move <msbuild> to core,
document it properly and for more demanding jobs provide <msbuild-solution>
contrib task. It should be ok, if documented properly (mainly on <solution>
task docs and release info).

Anyway, I think, 1.0 release should help to revitalize the project alot. Do
not slow down becouse of this!

Martin