Hi Charles,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Charles Chan
<cchan...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Looking at the current state, I think it's too difficult to maintain support
> for all of the .NET frameworks. Can we drop support for .NET 1.x and
> beginning beginning .NET 2.0 as a minimum? If there are no objections, I am
> going to change the default release from
> "set-net-1.0-framework-configuration" to "set-net-2.0-framework-configuration"

Speaking personally, I have no problem dropping .NET 1.X since all of
my work as of late has been based on .NET 2.0 and greater.  However, I
obviously can't speak for everyone out there and I can only imagine
that there may be some projects out there that can't, or won't,
upgrade beyond version 1.1.  Do you think it would be
possible/feasable to release a final version of 0.86 with the recent
work you have been doing as the last version that supports .NET 1.X
and then drop .NET 1.X support going forward?  I would hate to leave
.NET 1.X support on a beta.  Thoughts?

> Also, I want to enlist the help of more developers to get more work done,
> faster.
> I think SF has a way of advertising for help, where is it?

I would like to help but I wouldn't know where to start.  Is there a
roadmap or todo list out there somewhere?

--
Thanks,
Ryan