Hello Matt,

Great stuff! I think a lot of people would love to see VS2005 and VS2008
support in NAnt as well! (Based on what I have seen in the bug & feature
request section.) Let's get 0.8x and 1.0 out the door so we can work on
exciting features for 2.0.

For everyone's information:
Gert Dreisen is one of the NAnt project admins and he has kindly configured
MediaWiki on SF. I will use it put up a rough roadmap (what I have said in the
email) for everyone to review / edit / comment. Then once the list is
semi-final for the near term, and the tasks are assigned, the work can begin.
Later on, we can also use the Wiki to document other information related to the
project, roles, process, howtos, etc. I enjoy using Wiki because it's fast and
it's collaborative.

That's all for now, more to come.

Regards,
Charles