I'd love to see 1.0 out soon. Not sure, what 'soon' can be though :)

VS solutions 2005 and 2008 should be supported (via MSBuild). I wrote that,
and using it daily :) VS2010 is comming soon as well (c++ project revamped
to msbuild)

M.

Roadmap
=======
0.87 - bug fix only to stabilize the existing features; eg. Mono/.NET
compatibilities issues.
1.00 - "golden" release, perhaps last version to support .NET 1.0
2.00 - add support for .NET 2.0, 3.5; VS solution 2005, 2008; update NUnit,
etc.

Thoughts?
(Once we all reach a consensus, we can work on further breakdowns, divide up
the work, scan the bug lists, etc).