Hello Ryan,

No, of course not. Fixing everything would take too long and prevent more
critical features from being developed. This is why I want to start a roadmap
and have the community contribute to what they think is most important a stable
successful 1.0 release. The faster we can wrap up 1.0, the sooner we can work
on the next major 2.0.

For example, speaking for myself, I am generally happy with things the way they
are, but want to fix a few minor bugs with the XML tasks. On the other hands,
others might have different needs.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Charles

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/