Hey Dominik,

I saw your notes in the atlassian review and I see your point.  It
would probably make more sense to use the "ToolsVersion" property
rather than relying on the PropertyGroup/ProductVersion xml node.  I
just took a look at some project files created by Sharpdevelop and
none of the project files had that xml node but they did have the
ToolsVersion property.  I can give this another run through later this
week.

Thanks,
Ryan