Hi friends,

I have updated our product to use NaviServer now. It will be distributed as
update to about 500 installations worldwide.
I have tested it thoroughly and apart from the (already noted) ns_urlencode (incompatibility) it seems that other things are backward-compatible with the aolserver. We still do not use any new features, though. This will be added
as we pass first field-tests.

I could use this occasion to raise the "are we about to make a release" question again. As it seems, it would be fine for us to tag the CVS and make a tarball.
What do you think? If yes, which version? 4.99?

Zoran