On 1/16/07, Zoran Vasiljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am 16.01.2007 um 12:18 schrieb Stephen Deasey:

>   vtmalloc  <-- add this

It's there. Everybody can now contribute, if needed.

Rocking.

I suggest putting the 0.0.3 tarball up on sourceforge, announcing on
Freshmeat, and cross-posting on the aolserver list.  You really want
random people with their random workloads on random OS to beat on
this.  I don't know if the pool of people here is large enough for
that...

I'm sure there's a lot of other people who would be interested in
this, if they knew about it.  Should probably cross-post here, for
example:

   http://wiki.tcl.tk/9683 - Why Do Programs Take Up So Much Memory?