On 14.10.2007, at 23:34, Stephen Deasey wrote:

> Here's the thread from last time (lots of good ideas):

Yep. Too bad nobody peeked at the suggested
(bare-bones) implementation. I guess I should
just go and get it in, tagging the tree before
the change so we can easily revert back if this
founds to be problematic?

Out of the numerous ideas, the really important
one would be an option (compile or runtime) wether
to allow config to be writable or not.... This I
may need to implement beforehand.