Hi
I've tried compiling the 4.99.8 and I remembered why I even went to get the
bitbucket version, because of failure to compile.
Doing:./configure --prefix=/opt/ns --enable-symbols --enable-threads
make -j8 or simply 'make' Also trying with autoconf (maybe the configure missed
something?)This however was not an issue for the bitbucket version at that time
Error:libnsd.so: undefined reference to `NS_finalshutdown'collect2: error: ld
returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [nsd] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/lostone/naviserver/naviserver-4.99.8/nsd'make: *** [all] Error 1
It's worthy to note that I've also compiled the 4.99.7 version without any
problem
make.log : Paste2.org - Viewing Paste G2a9BEmz
I sure hope i'm not bugging you guys:)
With regards,
Clinciu Andrei George

"Vorba buna, zambetul si fapta binefacatoare sunt raze ale soarelui rasfrante
in sufletul omului."
"A good word, a smile and a good deed are just like rays of the sun reflected
in man's soul."   by Nicolae Iorga