Dear Gustaf,
Thanks for the extra make flags, it now compiles successfully.
I never imagined 8.6 would be a culprit or that there could be so many
differences. But it's worth checking it out.
I'll give it a try locally to see if nothing breaks from downgrading to 8.6.
Although i'm sure i have to find some compatibility layers for some commands
like try,zlib, etc and see if tdbc works properly with 8.5.
Is tcl 8.5.18 also good or is it better safer to stick to 8.5.15 you mentioned?
 With regards,
Clinciu Andrei George

"Vorba buna, zambetul si fapta binefacatoare sunt raze ale soarelui rasfrante
in sufletul omului."
"A good word, a smile and a good deed are just like rays of the sun reflected
in man's soul."   by Nicolae Iorga

     On Friday, September 25, 2015 12:42 PM, Gustaf Neumann <neum...@wu.ac.at>