From: Don Robert House [mailto:dho...@pulseeng.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:18 AM
To: nebs@world.std.com; express...@altavista.com; jfinlay...@telica.com
Subject: RE: NEBS vendor experiences

I agree with all of the below criteria except one... Geographic
location.  Too many times this becomes a big factor in the decision
and overrides the rest of the factors.  I have found two labs that do
good work.  One is close and the other is far away.  Often we get
better results from the far away lab, and just as quickly as the
close lab.  I caution that Geography should be the last factor and
used only after all the other factors are weighed, even then not
heavily.

NEBS is only one of the many standards we face every day.  I prefer a
lab that is fleuent in standards around the world.

Don

Don R. House, SMTS
Compliance and Technical Support
Excelsus Technologies