Hello,

I am in the process of trying to find a vendor that will take care of all our
company's NEBS/compliance requirements and want to get feedback-the positives
and the negatives about your experiences with different vendors such as
Curtis-Straus, MET, UL, etc. from some of the experienced members of this list.

If you have experience with any of these labs or others and are willing to
discuss their pros/cons, please drop me a note so we can discuss them
offline.

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com