Joe,

My company has used Intertek Testing Services (Lexington, KY) and Underwriters
Laboratories (Northbrook, IL).  We have had favorable experience with customer
acceptance of NEBS reports from both labs.

UL's Northbrook facility is very well set up for carrying out the firespread
test and provides the split view videotapes exactly how Verizon wants them.
The lab manager, Bob Backstrom, serves on the ANSI committee involved in
updating T1.319 (Equipment Assemblies - Fire Propagation Hazard Testing
Procedure),
so you can count on expert guidance here.

ITS-Testmark in Lexington, KY is well set up for testing telecom equipment.
Their chief engineer, Cliff Jones, has also served on ANSI committee T1E1.8
(Physical Protection), and is another good industry technical resource.  We
have used ITS for most of our recent GR-63 and GR-1089 testing.

Regards,

Scott Baer
--
Scott J. Baer, P.E.