Well, I probably started on the wrong foot in this group and yeah, you
can't take back the things you post so I am sorry for that. I agree
that I should have done more research and this would not have
happened.

Like David said, we have solved this matter privately already, which
is good and we're both looking forward to each other's designs.

Anyway, I am not a bad guy, I just seem to upset people sometimes
without a grounded reason, that is basically the nature of a cobra :-)

Best regards,
Michel