Hello Ron,

I see, so actually what you're saying is if they don't work properly
straight away, it is better not to use them at all. That's what I am
doing right now :-). I'll still give the AC a go with some of them,
and then see if the problem will return afterwards. It's quite easy to
test it that way, but then I won't need to design a complete test
circuit.

Michel