Hi All,
thanks all for this valuable comments. I see now that I should have
studiedt more before creating the PCB. I really thought its just wiring the
things together!

I see that the arduinix layout is much cleaner, but does it fullfill all
the arguments from Alex?

I will take all this input in my version 2.

Many thanks again

Sergio