I have an other scematic,

simulatet and it works in hardware.
http://threeneurons.wordpress.com/nixie-power-supply/

Jens

Am 15.05.2013 08:47, schrieb nix:
Hi All,
thanks all for this valuable comments. I see now that I should have studiedt more before creating the PCB. I really thought its just wiring the things together!

I see that the arduinix layout is much cleaner, but does it fullfill all the arguments from Alex?

I will take all this input in my version 2.

Many thanks again

Sergio