Hi Yall,

I am working on a multiplexed display and am finding that for the lines
that have both of their transistors turned off, there are massive swings of
voltage that are induced on the lines. The levels are so high I get other
digits flickering in the tube and I also have neon bulbs that are attached
get lit up.

I've read several things about this being due to timing, but this is not
the case (at least for the neon bulbs) I know this because the 'other pin',
the pin that should not light up, is the pin that gets lit up.

I had an engineer tell me that ground plains will help isolate these to
some degree, are there any other ideas? I am using MPSA42 and MPSA92
transistors for driving the tubes and lamps.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

-joe